Sunday, February 5, 2012

I Heart New Things

I just love that Marisa loves new things.  She had a great time at fencing and I think it will be a good sport for her.  It might force her to slow down a bit and be more deliberate in her actions. We shall see.

So for now we have fencing Tuesday and Thursday, twirling Wednesday, Homeschool bowling Thursday and district bowling Sundays.  Also, more classes at Cold Spring Harbor DNA Learning Center  are coming up, it looks like we have created an art class 2x a month with friends who homeschool and I've been pulling together a fencing class for the homeschool community. Oh yeah, we need to do research on, and come up with a costume for an historical costume ball that will be held in May- (I do believe Marisa has settled on being Belle Boyd, a Confederate spy- because spies are cool and she wears a really fancy dress) and we're working on a Doodle for Google entry. And she's made a really nice friend.

Where did I ever get the idea that homeschooled kids sit around all day interacting with no one with no opportunities to do anything? 

Jeesh!

I need a nap. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment